Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CAT HAMMILL JEWELLERY

Yellow Gold Heritage Love
Bracelet Set
A trip to Australia would be incomplete without a visit to Surfer’s Paradise

Located along the Gold Coast in the State of Queensland this bustling area has plenty to offer the beach bum that includes jet skiing, fishing and of course surfing, wake-boarding and body surfing.  Australia is also home to featured jewelry designer Cat Hammill.

The beauty of a beach can be enjoyed anytime of the year.  Far away from revving car motors and the sounds of the city you have the sun, the sky and the water. 

If you don’t live near a beach, like me, then Hammill’s beach-ready, bohemian style jewelry is sure to put you in a feel-good mood.

Her down-to-earth assortment of empowering, engraved metal bangle bracelets; colorful bead bracelets with dangling charms; and low-key tassel necklaces are perfect for the everyday woman who loves something pretty, colorful and affordable.  In fact, five years ago Hammill launched the brand with these very things mind.

“I had a vision to design my own line of jewelry primarily for my girlfriends who like me looked for something different, affordable and accessible,” recalls Hammill. 
Pirate Gold Box Chain Necklace with Leather Tassel
“I wanted a bit of hippie freedom in my accessories.  Demand for my designs was unexpectedly high so I felt confident to leave my fashion job and start out on my own. 

Jewelry was always a passion of mine.  I would thread beads for hours and add charms.  I love the sound of metal clanging together. 

I think we all want to see personality in accessories.  My style is very casual and relaxed.  I wanted my jewelry to reflect my style.  Individuality is very important to me and I constantly strive to offer new and inspiration pieces.”
Bangle Bracelet Set in Rose Gold, Yellow Gold
and Sterling Silver

2014 Jewelry Trend AlertColor will always be a hot style trend and Hammill incorporates hues from the year’s travel and cross-gender themes.  

Blue, hot pink, strong yellows and oranges are a few of the shades on point for the year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...