Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NINA NGUYEN DESIGNS

22-Karat Gold Dipped Sterling
Silver Contrast Multi-Hoop Earrings with
Labradorite and Moonstone
Located along the banks of Vietnam’s Perfume River is the Thien Mu pagoda, a 17th century Buddhist temple touted as one of the country’s most beautiful structures.  Vietnam is also the birthplace of Nina Nguyen.

Who says expensive jewelry is the best jewelry out here?  Don’t get me wrong, plenty of high-end jewelry brands are gorgeous! 

On the other hand, in my opinion fashion jewelry designers like Americans Melinda Raney of Melinda Maria Jewelry and Wendy Culpepper, German brand Bastian Inverun, Hovey Lee (China) and Aya Azrielant (Israel) have their finger on the pulse of the everyday woman. 

They understand that she is not a celebutante or jet setter.  They know that she is someone who is often pressed for time and money.  They recognize that she is someone who would love to indulge in what is fashionable without hurting her pocketbook.

Florida-based Nguyen is among the growing number of jewelry designers who create stunning, quality pieces at affordable prices.  Nguyen’s brand, Nina Nguyen Designs, is informed by worldwide travels and the hands-on experience its designer acquired during visits with her goldsmith uncle.

22-Karat Gold Dipped Silver Dream Blossom
Pendant Necklace
Nguyen excels at delicate and buoyant designs that highlight varied textures and colors within pared down outlines of lush 22-karat gold plated sterling silver.  There are beautiful pendant necklaces, leather wrap bracelets, multi-strand necklaces and gemstone earrings showcasing briolette cuts of moonstone, blue topaz, labradorite, peridot, rose quartz, pink tourmaline and raw druzy and geodes.

“In 2004, after a trip to India, I decided to change my career path from working in the financial industry to starting a jewelry design firm.  My collections including Hoi-An and Sai-Gon are carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans in my company’s Women’s Co-Operative in Vietnam.
22-Karat Gold Dipped Silver Sophistication
Ring with Assorted Gemstones

"My jewelry is a reflection of my spirit. I design each piece to be unique, feminine and stylish. I envision my pieces empowering the wearer.

It gives me much pleasure to contribute to the beauty of women. My hope is that every woman will enjoy wearing my jewelry as much as I enjoy designing each and every piece.”

4 comments:

sara said...

nice and cool information about Beautiful and Stylish jewelery

SandraSteve said...

all designs is very unique and beautiful.
Cash Gold

Geneva said...

I found it very devotional blog after going through! I loved your words and the above jewelries are so gorgeous and expressing your beautiful thoughts as well. I really love gemstone and so glad to have beautiful words regards it. I often choose necklaces and bracelets of natural gemstone beads but I would love to have the above ring and hope to get great match with my existing jewelries.

Carlotta said...

Thank you all for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...