Sunday, April 26, 2009

DIY PROJECT | FAMILY JEWELRY MAKING PROJECTS

I want to take a moment away from my normal posts, and introduce what I call my Splendor Sidebar features. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to spend quality time with your family, or you're looking for a way to explore your creativity perhaps creating simple beaded jewelry is for you.


It's a great way for you and your family to have fun and explore your inventiveness! You can get craft beads and the necessary equipment at an arts and crafts store like Michaels or Artmart.

If you're still not sure you want to go this route maybe you'd like to read an article from
HubPages.com on simply jewelry making, or check out ExpertVillage.com's numerous how-to videos about jewelry making. Maybe you will feel inclined to try it some time.

For those of you more familiar with jewelry making, check out Rings & Things.com; a very comprehensive website that includes information on beads, gemstones, tools and supplies. The site even has its own blog.

1 comment:

Sweetbearies said...

I appreciate you linking to my Hubpages article. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...