Sunday, March 1, 2015

GOLDEN GLOBES 2015 | AFFORDABLE JEWELRY ALTERNATIVES

Awards season is over; so we will all have to wait another year before we can ogle more glam designer clothing and designer jewelry grace the red carpet.  I had a few designer jewelry favorites this year from the three major awards shows.

For this edition of Splendor Sidebar I thought I would share three of my favorite pieces from each awards show (in separate posts); but also let you all in on affordable alternatives available at ShopStyle (picked them out myself).  Happy shopping!

Golden Globes Look No. 1 | Reese Witherspoon’s Diamond Cuff Bracelet by Tiffany & Co.



ALTERNATIVE | Try Ted Rossi’s Sorbet Shine Embossed Crystal Cuff Bracelet:  
Golden Globes Look No. 2 | Emily Blunt’s Paraiba Tourmaline Floral Earrings by Lorraine Schwartz

ALTERNATIVE | Try Lydell NYC’s Floral Double Drop Earrings with Green Pear-Shape and Marquis-Cut Rhinestones:

SAG Look No. 3 | Lorde’s Art Deco Necklace by Neil Lane 



ALTERNATIVE | Try Nina’s Crystal Bib Necklace:
Stay tuned for my favorites from the SAG Awards!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...