Friday, May 1, 2009

QUOTABLE GEMS - JACK NICHOLSON

As you can see from the entry's title, this is something new. I'll explain what my plan is. Once a month I will feature an array of quotes from public figures because, like gemstones, to me a well-turned phrase is precious, albeit in a different way, and valuable. An honest, off-handed comment or words of wisdom can get your day off to a great start, make you laugh, invoke deeper thoughts, give you an entirely new perspective, diffuse anger, or even incite the kind of anger that motivates. So, let's get cracking . . .
__________________________________________________

Well, a younger woman is a type, but not necessarily a type for me. And what is a younger woman? I mean, I'm pretty old. Almost everyone is younger.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...